Jobs at the German Butchery
Butcher/Small Good Maker (Posted 21st April 2017)
We are looking for a Full-time Butcher/Small Good Maker who is willing to work and have the “We CAN DO IT” attitude.
At the German Butchery in Mona Vale we want our products to taste special, served in best possible quality which means we need you to:
- Be a Team player and help others to complete daily task on time. Showing respect to staff.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating the Butchery needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Being knowledgeable in your position, showing your style to create exceptional products that make people happy
We are a German Wholesale Butchery with a solid reputation national wide for producing quality handcrafted, European Small Goods and maintaining high standards. We are a small but fast growing Company with a small but motivated team with the “We can do it” attitude.
In your role you will be responsible to support the Production Leader throughout the daily processing schedule. The role is fast paced due to production timelines and will require you to have strong organisational skills. The remit of this position is to continue to deliver on the current product lines according to recipes and ensuring staff are producing according to deadlines.
- Ability to operate typical butchery equipment
- Ability to work fast and efficient
- Ability to take direction
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and hygiene
Experience / Requirements
- Passion for the meat industry and motivated to learn new skills and products
- Previous experience in a similar role as butcher is an advantage but not essential as we provide training for new comers
- A passion to strive for quality and consistency in output
- Understanding of OH&S standards and operating procedures
- Real team player who is happy to assist where required
To APPLY for this position, you must have full working rights in Australia.
Please apply via email with your CV attached to Stefanie Pamer <firstname.lastname@example.org>. For further information please contact the factory on (02) 9997 4147 and reference this job advert.