The German Butchery Retail Pty Limited ("German Butchery") is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Your personal information means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained, for example your name and email address.
German Butchery collects the following information from its website:
- statistical information: information about the use of this website. For example, your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date, time and duration of your visit;
- requested personal information: when using this website you may be requested to provide German Butchery with personal information about you. For example, your contact details. This information will only be requested if it is necessary, to provide a service to you or, by law.
Use and disclosure of information
German Butchery will only disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purpose for which it was collected and for a related purpose that could reasonably be expected in the circumstances;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- where a third party acquires, wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring an interest in German Butchery;
- in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and German Butchery;
- as required or authorised by law.
We may need to disclose personal information to our agents, service providers (for example, providers of archival, auditing, consulting, mailhouse, delivery, technology and security services) business partners and government authorities.
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of our products, services and any events. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes please let us know by using the "contact details" set out below.
Access to and correction Personal Information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by our contact form. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. German Butchery is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. You should check the privacy practices on the linked websites before providing any personal information to the linked websites.
German Butchery acknowledges that the security of your personal information is of paramount importance to you. Personal information will be managed in a secure environment to safeguard from misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure and accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. German Butchery is not liable for any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of your personal information.Contact details